[PonyORM-list] updated to new pony orm and broke apps login manager

Hari Rothstein harirothstein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:56:01 UTC 2013

Hey

I'm using flask, and I was using an old version of pony orm that uses the
with_transaction decorator.

I updated to the new version, and fixed the decorators in my app, but there
still seems to be some issues.  I am using flask-login to manage my user
logins, and it seems to load the user outside of the view or something like
that.

Whats the best way to fix this?  Has anyone else run into the problem?