[PonyORM-list] Python 3 support?

Alexey Malashkevich alexeymalashkevich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 22:33:55 UTC 2014

Hi Ray,

As far as we know most Pony ORM users currently use Python 2.x. When we
look at our roadmap, other features(e.g. migrations, users requests) seem
to us more important than adding Python 3 support. We think that adding
Python 3 support will slow down the development and that is why we are not
planning to add it during 2014. But we can change this priority if we will
see high interest to Pony ORM Python 3 support.

Thanks,
Alexey Malashkevich