[PonyORM-list] select().orderby().for_update() fails in oracle. pony v0.4.9

Alexander Kozlovsky alexander.kozlovsky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:44:03 UTC 2014

Hi Kurt!

I got the problem and start fixing it right now. The first bug is easy to
fix, but the second one is more tricky - I understand how to fix it but
some non-trivial query transformation is necessary. It may take some time
to complete.

I will report progress in the Github issue tracker.

Regards,
Alexander