[PonyORM-list] select().orderby().for_update() fails in oracle. pony v0.4.9

Alexander Kozlovsky alexander.kozlovsky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:44:03 UTC 2014

Hi Kurt!

I got the problem and start fixing it right now. The first bug is easy to
fix, but the second one is more tricky - I understand how to fix it but
some non-trivial query transformation is necessary. It may take some time
to complete.

I will report progress in the Github issue tracker.


On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Dingyuan Rao <dingyuan.rao at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I've some troubles when changing database from mysql to oracle. After some
> tries and retries, I found this is a possible bug, so I submitted an issue
> ticket on github: https://github.com/ponyorm/pony/issues/36
> Please someone take a look
> Thanks a lot~~
> Best Regards
> Kurt Rao
> _______________________________________________
> ponyorm-list mailing list
> ponyorm-list at ponyorm.org
> /ponyorm-list
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: </ponyorm-list/attachments/20140116/6b8ae4e2/attachment.html>

More information about the ponyorm-list mailing list