[PonyORM-list] Treating Pony Queries as "sets"

Alexander Kozlovsky alexander.kozlovsky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:35:13 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew!

Yes, I think it is possible to add such functionality to Pony ORM. This is
not absolutely simple (because queries should be combined in some
intelligent way), but it is doable in all supported SQL engines.

Could you describe your use-case in more detail, for what purpose you plan
to use such query algebra?