[PonyORM-list] Inheritence

Alexander Kozlovsky alexander.kozlovsky at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 06:58:21 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew!

As a workaround, you can explicitly specify unique column name for each
conflicted attribute:

class A(Base):
  x = Optional(int)
  y = Optional(int, column="A_y")

class B(Base):
  y = Optional(int, column="B_y")
  z = Optional(int)

In future we probably should silently use the same column for two or more
sibling classes if column definition is exactly the same in each class.