[PonyORM-list] ponyorm with pyinstaller

Руслан Загирович giggles at mail.ru
Thu Jun 26 18:42:09 UTC 2014

 Hello
I've tried to use ponyorm crossplatform application using wxpython, ponyorm, pyinstaller
I've got problems with ponyorm while creating exe binary file on Windows 7
ponyorm has got some hidden imports, so pyinstaller can't detect those modules.
Question is this: is it your issue? Can you help solving it?
If you can help, I'll provide more verbose information
I couldn't get to pyinstaller developer.
Thank you