[PonyORM-list] select() and Cannot iterate over non-entity Object

Niklas Rosenstein rosensteinniklas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:05:31 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander!

Thanks for your quick reply. I am sorry that I could not find the existing
requests for such a feature.

As you already the third person who ask about this type of queries in the
> last few days, I'll probably try to add this feature before the next Pony
> ORM release.

That would be pretty cool. :) Not only is this way of selecting less to
write, but it also feels much more natural.

Best regards,
NIklas