[PonyORM-list] Pony startup performance

Jake Austwick jake.austwick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:02:32 UTC 2015

Another thing to note about these checks is they seem to verify the correct columns are in place, but they don’t verify the correct indexes are; this has caught me out several times. I think if the checks are in place, they should check indexes too.

+1 for disabling them explicitly too.

Thanks,
Jake
http://jakeaustwick.me/