[PonyORM-list] pylint

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:08:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't know if it's any better by now but pylint used to be a bit weird
sometimes, given syntax it doesn't understand.  Pylint does a lot of
things that, in my opinion, it shouldn't, but I believe everything can
be configured.  In this context, it simply complains that at your last
line, 'MyClass(field1='aaa')', there's no 'field1' in the constructor.
Which is basically false, because Pony's entity is constructed this way
(probably with a **kwargs in the method definition).

I may be wrong, but I think you can ask Pylint to not check that kind of
things.  It gave you the specific error (probably the error number
too).  I believe there's a way to configure pylint to ignore that error
and check nevertheless.  But I have no idea how to do that.

Hope that helps, even a little,

Vincent