[PonyORM-list] Table names

Vincent LE GOFF vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:18:16 UTC 2015

Hello Alexey,

Thank you for your reply.  Yes, it would help, if it worked for packages
too (I usually recommend using a single class per module, or per file,
anyway).  If this prefix can be defined in the package '__init__.py'
file or something like that, it would definitely help a lot.  And make
names much more pleasant even for those who have to work with the DB
itself, since my idea (of having the full path of each class as a name)
would make names like 'path_subpath_modulename_pluralclassname' which
isn't very beautiful, your solution seems better.

Thanks again,

Vincent