[PonyORM-list] What is the status of migration tool?

Alexey Malashkevich alexeymalashkevich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:18:35 UTC 2015

Hi Talley,

Well, we continue working on the migration tool. It doesn't go as fast as
we would like, because we were working on PonyJS as well. PonyJS is an
ability to work with Pony ORM objects at the frontend. It is very handy for
developing Single Page Applications.

Think that we'll be able to release the migration tool by the end of this
year.

Best,
Alexey