[PonyORM-list] Pony ORM Release 0.7.2
alexeymalashkevich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 15:11:40 UTC 2017
We have released Pony ORM version 0.7.2!
Here is the list of changes:
- All arguments of db.bind() can be specified as keyword arguments.
Previously Pony required the first positional argument which specified
the database provider. Now you can pass all the database parameters
using the dict: db.bind(**db_params).
- The `optimistic` attribute option is added
- Fixed #219: when a database driver raises an error, sometimes this
error was masked by the ‘RollbackException: InterfaceError: connection
already closed’ exception. This happened because on error, Pony tried
to rollback transaction, but the connection to the database was already
closed and it masked the initial error. Now Pony displays the original
error which helps to understand the cause of the problem.
- Fixed #276: Memory leak
- Fixed the __all__ declaration. Previously IDEs, such as PyCharm, could
not understand what is going to be imported by from pony.orm import *.
Now it works fine.
- Fixed #232: negate check for numeric expressions now checks if value
is zero or NULL
- Fixed #238, #133: raise TransactionIntegrityError exception instead of
AssertionError if obj.collection.create(**kwargs) creates a duplicate object
- Fixed #221: issue with unicode json path keys
- Fixed bug when discriminator column is used as a part of a primary key
Handle situation when SQLite blob column contains non-binary value
To install the updated version use the following command:
pip install --upgrade pony
Pony ORM Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ponyorm-list