[PonyORM-list] does PonyORM make soft deletes easy

Guy Jacks guy.jacks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 17:44:50 UTC 2013

I'm building a simple transaction tracker on top of sqlite3.  I relate
transactions to users.  Transactions require a user so once the user is
deleted, I would like to be able to keep the relationship.  Normally I
would solve this with a soft delete (set user table 'active' field to
false).  Is there a slick way to do do this with Pony?