[PonyORM-list] does PonyORM make soft deletes easy

Alexander Kozlovsky alexander.kozlovsky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 18:37:28 UTC 2013

Hi Guy!

We certainly have soft deletes in our todo list, but didn't have time to
implement this feature yet. Probably we'll add it right after migration
support. Currently, if you want to have soft deletes, you should manage
'active' flag manually, and specify it in all of your queries.

Regards,
Alexander Kozlovsky