[PonyORM-list] Migration tool

Vincent Le Goff vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:09:11 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I asked the question last summer, I believe, but things may have changed
since.  I believe the developers were working on a migration tool, to
support entities' modifications.  I don't know whether this tool was
released, I didn't see it but I may have missed it.  If not, could you give
me an update about this tool?  I suppose it's not easy to develop, although
it would be so helpful to support object modification.

Thanks for your reply,

Vincent